Mother’s Day is coming upon Sunday, May 13. If you’ve been anticipating this day and have your present purchased, wrapped, and sitting in the corner waiting for Mom to open it, kudos to you. If, on the other hand, you still don’t have a gift for the occasion, take heart. There’s still time to snag the perfect gift, and if you’re shopping online, quick shipping options have your back. Here are just a few ideas for the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
- A custom bracelet – This gift wins in the sentimental department. You could lift a line from a favorite poem or a handwritten note to mom from your childhood and have it crafted into a bracelet. (Options are available online.)
- Spa gift certificate – Most moms love a little time to themselves, and this gift provides both peace and luxury. Pamper your mom with a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, facial, or massage.
- Gourmet basket – Does your mom enjoy cooking? Assemble a gift with cooking tools, a cookbook, hot pads, oils and vinegars, fancy chocolates, seasoned salts, and more.
- Plants and flowers – Living gifts keep on giving. Instead of just a bouquet that will only survive a week or so, consider giving Mom a potted orchid, a succulent, or a Bonsai tree (yes, they can be shipped). The gift can remind your mom of your love for her for months and even years to come.
- Smartphone accessories – Everyone needs them. Consider giving your mom embellishments for her phone, including a high-quality phone screen protector. Red Zombie has different screen protectors to fit any kind of phone. And once you’ve spiffed up your mom’s phone, don’t forget to call her regularly. (Consistent phone calls throughout the year may be the best gift of all.)