Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday, June 17. It is a day to celebrate fathers and father figures and the contributions they have made in our lives. Shopping for your dad may seem like a daunting task—especially if he’s one of those guys who already has everything.
To help you with your gift purchase, here are a few crowd favorites that most any dad would enjoy:
- Wine – Make this day special for your dad with a bottle of wine. If you can afford it, splurge for a specialty vintage—not just the type you buy in the supermarket.
- Athletic shoes – If your dad wants to be more active, a pair of quality shoes can help start him on his journey.
- Night on the town – Give your dad the gift of time, and take him out for the evening. You could get tickets for a ball game, play, or comedy show. Treat him to a nice dinner before the entertainment begins.
- Wireless charging station – If your dad is tech-savvy enough to own a smartphone, a wireless charging station will be an ideal gift for Father’s Day. This will allow your dad to use his phone while charging it.
- Tempered glass screen protector – After giving your dad a wireless charging station, complement it with a tempered glass screen protector for his smartphone. This added layer of protection will keep his phone screen free from scratches, dirt, and smudges. Most importantly, it will provide protection against shattering in the event of an accident.
Don’t forget to pair your gift with a heartfelt card relaying your gratitude for your father.