Red Zombie LLC Liquid Glass Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
To the extent the damage to the Eligible Device is covered as set forth below, Red Zombie will pay you up to your selected maximum coverage amount towards the repair or replacement of the damaged glass screen only.
This limited warranty guarantees that the Red Zombie (manufacturer) screen protection products will provide coverage against defects described below. The limited warranty will be effective for a period not to exceed one (1) year beginning with the original purchase date. This period shall be defined in or on your original product packaging, purchase receipt, order confirmation number, or product registration.
Overview of Program
If you purchase one of the designated “Red Zombie Liquid Glass Products – Zombie Mega, Zombie Ultra, Zombie Max, Zombie Plus” (“Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector”) for an Eligible Device (as defined below) from a retail location (or another participating distributor as designated by Red Zombie), then, if you use the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector according to the Instructions (as described in the Service Request process below), and your Eligible Device suffers physical damage to the Glass Screen (excluding intentional acts of damage) within one (1) year following the date you purchase the product (as described below, Red Zombie designated service department (“Service Department”) will pay you up to your selected maximum coverage amount towards the repair or replacement of the damaged screen only. The Program is limited to a one-time use within the one (1) year period from date of purchase. You will need to: (i) have registered your Red Zombie Liquid Glass Warranty and Eligible Device as described below, (ii) satisfy all of the other requirements in these Terms in order to receive the reimbursement benefit.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PROGRAM IS NOT ADMINISTERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR A RETAIL LOCATION OR ANY OTHER DESIGNATED DISTRIBUTOR. PLEASE DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE PROGRAM TO RED ZOMBIE’S SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
List of Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protectors and Eligible Devices
Eligible Devices: Red Zombie Liquid Glass Limited Warranty currently covers cell phones, tablets, watches with mobile communications and approved gaming devices (“Eligible Device”). Additional Eligible Devices may be added by Red Zombie from time to time as announced through the www.redzombie.com website or through a participating distributor.
In order for you to be eligible to use the Program, you must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- You must be a resident of the continental US, Alaska & Hawaii (the Program is void for any Service Request made by any customer residing outside the continental US, Alaska & Hawaii).
- You must have purchased the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector from a retail location or another distributor designated by Red Zombie.
You must have validly registered the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector and Eligible Device, in accordance with the Registration Process described below, within 14 days following your purchase of the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector (“Registration Period”).
You must submit your Service Request (as described below) within 1 year following the date of valid Registration, by emailing email@example.com.
- The Device registered must be undamaged at the time of registration. Physical damage incurred prior to registration being completed will not be covered.
As part of the Eligibility Requirements, you must take the following steps to register the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector and Eligible Device in order to use the Program:
The Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector with the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Limited Warranty is purchased directly from www.redzombie.com or retail location or another distributor designated by Red Zombie.
Within the (14) Day Registration Period, you access the Registration Form under: www.redzombie.com/liquidwarranty
- You registered the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector and the Eligible Device by providing all the required information in your Registration Form.
- Once you complete all of the steps above, you will receive a confirmation email at your designated email address, that Registration has been completed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact our Service Department, via the contact information listed on the Registration Form, to resolve this situation –your Eligible Device will not be considered Registered unless you have received the confirmation email. Once you are Registered, the Registration is not transferable.
Register Your Warranty: Please note: you must register your limited warranty at
www.redzombie.com/liquidwarranty within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Failure to do so may void the warranty. This limited warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser.
The Red Zombie Liquid screen protection products are guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship. Subject to a: one hundred dollars ($100.00) OR three hundred dollars ($300) limit of liability during the term of the limited warranty, depending on which warranty service was purchased and registered. If the Red Zombie screen protection product is properly installed and your device experiences screen breakage, or material damage to the screen, Red Zombie will pay you up to the amount of the warranty coverage purchased towards the repair or replacement of the devices screen only. This limited warranty does not cover screen breakage or material damage to the screen resulting from catastrophic damage that renders the device inoperable, including but not limited to liquid damage and destruction of the device. This limited warranty does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product. This limited warranty does not cover damage to your device if the Red Zombie Liquid screen protection product is not properly installed on your device. Red Zombie will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of this product.
To Make a Claim: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of Registration will be required for warranty service. Your device must have the Red Zombie screen protection product installed and in place at the time the device screen was damaged and when the device is taken to the repair center of your choice to be repaired. The customer service representative will provide information on your claim options, shipment and claim settlement. If you choose to have your device repaired at the location of your choice, you will need to keep your receipt and email it to email@example.com to be reimbursed up to the amount of the warranty coverage which you purchased. Reimbursement will be provided only for the parts and labor to repair the device’s damaged screen. Reimbursement will not be provided if additional parts and labor costs are required for other components of the device. This warranty shall expire upon repair of your device or issuance of the reimbursement payment to you.
Claim Request Process:
You are responsible to ensure that you have used the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector properly, and within its specified limits by familiarizing yourself with the instructions applicable for your Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector (“Instructions”) that are accessible via the following URL: https://redzombie.com/pages/installation-guide
If you use the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector in accordance with its Instructions, and accidental physical damage occurs to your Eligible Device while covered with the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector within 1 year following your purchase of the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector and your Eligible Device, then you may use your one-time Red Zombie Liquid Glass warranty claim and submit a Service Request as follows:
- File a Service Request for the damaged Eligible Device by Emailing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title it: (Last, First name - Warranty Claim)
- Include: Current mailing address, Device Name, Serial Number, a picture of your broken device, attach a receipt copy showing where the glass was fixed and how much it cost.
- Such additional information as may be required to initially verify that your Service Request is for an Eligible Device and otherwise appears to be a valid initial claim under the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Limited Warranty.
- Once you have provided all of the information required by the initial Service Request process, our Service Department will make a determination of claim acceptance or denial. If your claim is accepted, a payment will be mailed within 10 business days.
- Your Service Request must be verified by the Service Department as follows:
- Name of person submitting Service Request matches the name associated with the registered policy (as submitted during the Registration Process).
- The Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector was registered within 14 days of date listed on original receipt image (as provided during the Registration Process).
- All required information was submitted during the Registration Process
- The Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector is authentic (serial numbers not found in counterfeit list).
- Your Device is an Eligible Device and the damage to your Eligible Device is of the type covered by the Red Zombie Limited Warranty and the claim is otherwise valid under the requirements of this Red Zombie Limited Warranty.
- If your Service Request passes the verification process, then our Service Department will provide final approval for the Service Request and will notify you via email.
- If your Service Request does not pass the verification process, then you will be notified via email that your Service Request has been denied, and the email will include the reason for the denial (such as, for example, incomplete information, mismatched information, Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector is not authentic, etc.).
- PLEASE NOTE: RED ZOMBIE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER REGARDING ANY DATA THAT IS CONTAINED ON THE ELIGIBLE DEVICE.
- If you do not receive an email notification, it is your responsibility to contact our Service Department, via the contact information listed on the Registration webpage, to resolve this situation.
- Once the Service Request has been completed (either finally approved or denied) your one-time use of the Program is deemed completed and the Program is no longer available to you for the Eligible Device and Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector.
- Program service limit is reimbursement for one repair or one insurance replacement deductible within the coverage terms.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Program is only available to the specific Eligible Device that you registered during the Registration Process. By submitting a Service Request under the Program, you are representing and warranting to Red Zombie that the Protector was used in accordance with the Instructions that are applicable to the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector. Violation of the foregoing (such as for example, submitting a Service Request when you have modified the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector, improperly used the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector or used the Red Zombie Liquid Glass Protector outside the specified limits) may constitute fraud, and, in addition to voiding your right to participate in the Program, may subject you to legal action from Red Zombie.
- Anti-Stacking: When damage to your device occurs while more than one Red Zombie product is in use on a single device, we will at our discretion, apply the benefits of the higher of the two coverages. Only one coverage may apply to per incident.
- Red Zombie reserves the right to modify the processes, procedures, parameters, or other terms of the Program, or terminate the Program entirely, at any time, without prior notice to you. If Red Zombie terminates the Program, it may, at its sole option: (i) continue to honor valid Registrations that are made within the applicable Registration Period prior to the effective date of termination of the Program; or (ii) provide you with reasonable compensation (as determined by Red Zombie in its sole discretion). The current status of the Program and applicable terms are available on the Program webpage.
- Warranty Disclaimers Red Zombie SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF APPLICABLE LAW SPECIFIES A MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD, THEN THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO SUCH APPLICABLE LAW SHALL BE CONFORMED TO THE MINIMUM PERIOD SO REQUIRED. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, SHALL RED ZOMBIE, ITS SERVICE DEPARTMENT, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), THE ENTIRE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RED ZOMBIE AND ANY OF ITS SERVICE DEPARTMENT, DISTRIBUTORS AND/OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROGRAM PLUS THE AMOUNT OF ANY SERVICE FEE YOU PAID IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ARBITRATION: Read The Following Arbitration Provision Carefully. It Limits Certain Of Your Rights, Including Your Right To Obtain Relief or Damages Through Court Action. By registering under this Red Zombie Limited Warranty, you specifically agree to this arbitration provision. To begin arbitration, either you or Red Zombie must make a written demand to the other party for arbitration for the applicable claim (“Arbitration Claim”). The Arbitration will take place before a single arbitrator. It will be administered in keeping with the Expedited Procedures of the Commercial Arbitration Rules (“Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in effect when the Arbitration Claim is filed. You may get a copy of these AAA’s Rules by visiting www.adr.org. The filing fees to begin and carry out arbitration will be shared equally between you and Red Zombie. This does not prohibit the arbitrator from giving the winning party their fees and expenses of the arbitration. Unless you and Red Zombie agree, the arbitration will take place in a location agreeable to all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq., will govern and not any state law on arbitration. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT this arbitration provision means that you give up your right to go to court on any claim covered by this provision. You also agree that any arbitration proceeding will only consider your Arbitration Claim. Claims by, or on behalf of, other individuals will not be arbitrated in any proceeding that is considering your Arbitration Claim. THE DEGREE TO WHICH ARBITRATION CAN BE USED AS A DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS FOR CONSUMER CLAIMS VARIES FROM STATE TO STATE, SO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE. In the event this arbitration provision is not approved by the appropriate state regulatory agency, and/or is stricken, severed, or otherwise deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, you and Red Zombie specifically agree to waive and forever give up the right to a trial by jury. Instead, in the event any litigation arises between you and Red Zombie, any such lawsuit will be tried before a judge, and a jury will not be impaneled or struck.
LEGAL RIGHTS NOTICE: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SETS OUT THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR RESPONSIBILITIES, AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY REGARDING THE RED ZOMBIE SCREEN PROTECTION PRODUCT. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. RED ZOMBIE HERE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS,
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, INCONVENIENCE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS), WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER WRONGFUL ACT OR OMISSION, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. RED ZOMBIE DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, ENTITY OR FACILITY TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.